Device Visibility, Control and Attack Response for the Enterprise
Aruba ClearPass Network Visibility And Access Control
From IoT to an always-on mobile workforce, organizations are more exposed to attacks than ever before. With Aruba ClearPass, you get agentless visibility and dynamic role-based access control for seamless security enforcement and response across your wired and wireless networks.
Agentless policy control and automated response
What’s needed beyond visibility, control and response? Real-time policies for how users and devices connect and what they can access is critical, as well as robust guest access and strong enforcement capabilities.
ARUBA CLEARPASS POLICY MANAGER
- Role-based, unified network access enforcement across multi-vendor wireless, wired and VPN networks.
- Intuitive policy configuration templates and visibility troubleshooting tools.
- Supports multiple authentication/authorization sources (AD, LDAP, SQL dB).
- Self-service device onboarding with built-in certificate authority (CA) for BYOD
- Guest access with extensive customization, branding and sponsor-based approvals.
- Integration with key EMM/MDM solutions for in-depth device assessments.
- Comprehensive integration with the Aruba 360 Security Exchange Program.
- Single sign-on (SSO) support works with Ping, Okta and other identity management tools to improve user experience to SAML 2.0-based applications.